Want a Boeing 737 Type Rating
ASL Aviation Holdings owns, operates and manages a fleet in excess of 140 jet and turboprop aircraft, providing services for passengers and cargo fleets worldwide. ASL Hungary is based at Budapest Liszt Ferenc Airport. The Company now operates a fleet of six B737-400 freighter aircraft. Utilising important synergies within the Group, we are continuously developing ourselves with the aim of providing our Customers with best-in-class service. We are now seeking an outstanding aviation professional as full-time First Officer in Budapest.
B737 FIRST OFFICER
- Will have the energy and passion to work within and a small dedicated and enthusiastic team. Ensuring the safe and economical operation of our Boeing 737-400 aircraft in often challenging conditions throughout Europe.
- Have a valid EASA licence and the right to live and work in the European Union
- Will have a minimum 250 hours on airplanes
- Will have a current and valid CPL, MULTI, IR with (frozen) ATPL (A) theory and credit
- Will have a valid First Class EASA Medical
- Will have excellent communication skills with a minimum of English level 4 and leadership qualities
Do you fit in to the ASL Team
- Then you will be reliable, flexible and have a friendly personality, highly experienced, with a “can do” attitude in a very demanding and dynamic environment
- And you will be rewarded with great job satisfaction in belonging to this Special Team
- ASL Airlines will offer you, once successfully through the interview process, a Boeing 737 Type Rating with an easy cost repayment scheme.
- Flexible working roster according to base
- Entry date at the earliest possible or by arrangement
- Permanent full-time contract
How To Apply
Are you interested to work in an exciting, profitable and dynamic company?
To join ASL please click on this link