Boeing 737CL Captains
based in Budapest, Hungary.
ASL Aviation Group is driving future growth with the launch of its new European airline brand, ASL Airlines. The global aviation service provider’s European airlines, Europe Airpost, Air Contractors and Farnair have now been rebranded as ASL Airlines France, ASL Airlines Ireland, ASL Airlines Switzerland and ASL Airlines Hungary. ASL now has 1600 staff, 100+ aircraft and operations on 6 continents. ASL Airlines now has exciting opportunities for experienced and dynamic Boeing 737CL captains based in Budapest, Hungary.
Key Accountabilities / Duties / Responsibilities
- Safe conduct of flight according ASL Airlines Policies and International Rules of the Air
- Ensure safety and security of cargo and other load as well as the vessel itself
- Economical conduct of flights in the best interest of the company
- Captains: command and leadership of entire crew whilst on duty
Experience / Qualifications
- Valid type rating on Boeing 737CL
- Captains: a minimum of 3.000 flight hours of which 500 PIC hours are on type
- English ICAO Level 4 required, Level 5 desirable
- No accidents or incidents
- Excellent communication skills and team spirit
- For these positions we are looking for reliable, flexible and friendly personalities, highly experienced, with a “can do” attitude in a very demanding and dynamic environment
- Strong team spirit, customer and service orientation are self-evident
- Direct entry Captain positions
- Early command possibility for suitably experienced First Officers
- Two weeks ON, one week OFF roster
- Entry date at the earliest possible or by arrangement
- Permanent full time contract
Are you interested to work in an exciting, profitable and dynamic company?
To join ASL please send your CV to email@example.com
Please ensure you are eligible to work in the EU.