ASL Aviation Holdings owns, operates and manages a fleet in excess of 140 jet and turboprop aircraft, providing services for passengers and cargo fleets. ASL Hungary is based at Budapest Liszt Ferenc Airport. In 2014 the first of six B737-400 Cargo aircraft was introduced. Utilizing important synergies within the Group, we continuously developing ourselves with the aim of providing our Customers with excellent service.
For our maintenance operation, we are looking for a fulltime
Continuing Airworthiness Management Organization (CAMO) Engineer
in Budapest, Hungary.
- AD/SB assessment and implementation to AMOS system
- Communication with TC- and STC holders
- Evaluate technical standard in particular for repairs, modifications and alternate parts
- Actively control the standards of the subcontracted CAMO organization according to requirements and procedures of this CAME and Part M Subpart G in above defined maintenance planner’s responsibilities
- Issuing work orders and request parts from purchasing for base maintenance activities
- Creating task cards for the scheduled tasks
- Maintains the tracking AMOS software when acting in above defined responsibilities
- EASA Part 66 Aircraft Maintenance License CAT B1 / B2, advantage
- Knowledge of Boeing 737 type is an advantage
- Very good command of English
- Proficient in the use of office software – AMOS knowledge is an advantage
- Knowledge of legal standards of EASA, FAA and HgCAA
- A full-time employment contract
- An opportunity to grow professionally in a dynamic environment
How To Apply:
If you would like to apply please click on this link.