ASL Aviation Holdings owns, operates and manages a fleet in excess of 140 jet and turboprop aircraft, providing services for passengers and cargo fleets. ASL Hungary is based at Budapest Liszt Ferenc Airport. The Company now operates a fleet of six B737-400 freighter aircraft. Utilising important synergies within the Group, we are continuously developing ourselves with the aim of providing our Customers with best-in-class service. We are now looking for an outstanding aviation professional as full-time Continued Airworthiness Manager (CAMO) Post Holder in Budapest.
Your duties will include:
- The Continuing Airworthiness Manager (CAM) is responsible for the continuing airworthiness management activities of ASL Airlines Hungary in order that all maintenance and supervision of continuing airworthiness activities are carried out on time to an approved standard in accordance with Part M.
- Responsible for the maintenance of ASL Airlines Hungary’s aircraft to be carried out by PART 145 approved maintenance organizations and contracting with such organizations.
- Responsible for ensuring that all maintenance shall be carried out in compliance with the procedures specified in this Continuing Airworthiness Management Exposition.
- Ensuring that this Continuing Airworthiness Management Exposition is kept up to date and that it is properly distributed.
- Responsible for the continuous validity of certificate of airworthiness of the aircraft operated by ASL Airlines Hungary.
- Establishing a Continuing Airworthiness Management Organization, which is accepted by the Hungarian Civil Aviation Authority.
- Responsible for submission of the ASL Airlines Hungary’s aircraft continuing airworthiness documentation (e.g. Maintenance Program, MEL) their amendments to the NTA AA.
- Responsible for the development and operation an aircraft continuing airworthiness log system according to the relevant instructions and the submission for approval this Continuing Airworthiness log system and its amendments to the NTA AA.
- Leading the team of CAMO staff
- Ensuring all regulatory responsibilities are being followed as per the approved CAME
As the leader of our Maintenance Department, we are looking for an individual, with a consultative management style to fill this key position holding the following minimum criteria:
- In possession of a Valid EASA Part 66 License or Degree in Aeronautical Engineering;
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience of which at least 2 years should be from the aeronautical industry in an appropriate CAMO position;
- Detailed knowledge of EASA Part M and 145 regulations;
- Ability to gain Form 4 Approval by the local authorities;
- Excellent command of the English language (both spoken and written);
- Experience with Boeing 737 Family desirable;
- Managing experience to build-up and guide an engineering team;
- Ability to understand, interpret and apply regulatory requirements and workplace agreements;
- Relationship building skills and the ability to demonstrate flawless communications skills;
- Strong IT skills, knowledge of AMOS software is an advantage
How To Apply: