ASL Aviation Holdings owns, operates and manages a fleet in excess of 140 jet and turboprop aircraft, providing services for passengers and cargo fleets. ASL Hungary is based at Budapest Liszt Ferenc Airport. The Company now operates a fleet of six B737-400 freighter aircraft. Utilising important synergies within the Group, we are continuously developing ourselves with the aim of providing our Customers with best-in-class service. We are now looking for an outstanding aviation professional as full-time Captain in Budapest.
- Will have the energy and passion to work with and show leadership within a small dedicated and enthusiastic team. Ensuring the safe and economical operation of our Boeing 737-400 aircraft in often challenging conditions throughout Europe.
- Have a valid EASA licence and the right to live and work in the European Union
- Will preferably have a valid B737Classic Type Rating although consideration will be given to equivalent aircraft experience
- Will have 3,000 hours total time including a minimum 500 Command on B737Classic or equivalent
- Are Current within the last 6 months on Boeing 737 or similar aircraft.
- Will have a valid First Class EASA Medical
- Will have excellent communication skills with a minimum of English level 4 and leadership qualities
Do you fit in to the ASL Team
- Then you will be reliable, flexible and have a friendly personality, highly experienced, with a “can do” attitude in a very demanding and dynamic environment
- And you will be rewarded with great job satisfaction in belonging to this Special Team
- Direct entry Captain positions
- Flexible working roster according to base
- Entry date at the earliest possible or by arrangement
- Permanent full-time contract
How To Apply
Are you interested to work in an exciting, profitable and dynamic company?
To join ASL please click on this link