ASL Aviation Holdings owns, operates and manages a fleet in excess of 140 jet and turboprop aircraft, providing services for passengers and cargo fleets. ASL Hungary is based at Budapest Liszt Ferenc Airport. In 2014 the first of six B737-400 Cargo aircraft was introduced. Utilizing important synergies within the Group, we continuously developing ourselves with the aim of providing our Customers with excellent service.
For our maintenance operation, we are looking for a fulltime
JUNIOR RECORD KEEPER
in Budapest, Hungary.
Your role would be:
- Ensuring that ASLH technical records are retained as required by EASA Part M.A.305
- Record keeping of maintenance records according to mandatory preservation intervals;
- Maintaining aircraft AD, modification, life limited components and repair files;
- Communication with maintenance organizations in case of the standards of the handled records are not in compliance with this CAME and Part M Subpart G;
- Actively control the standards of the handled records according to requirements and procedures of this CAME and Part M Subpart G.
- Logbook Administration
- Reports directly to the Technical Record Keeper
We are looking for:
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Office, AMOS)
- Proven English knowledge
- Experience of record keeping and maintenance planning is an advantage
- Good knowledge of relevant parts of Part M and Part 145 is an advantage
- Job type: Office base, permanent, full-time
- Office hours: 8:30 – 17:00
- Location: Budapest, Ferihegy
How To Apply:
If you are interested in applying for this position please click on this link.