Licensed B1 Aircraft Mechanic(s)
For Line Maintenance
Lufthansa Technik Kft. is currently seeking Licensed B1 Aircraft Mechanic(s) for our location in Budapest.
Lufthansa Technik Kft. is an aircraft maintenance and repair company, situated in Budapest, Hungary. Our company maintains Airbus A320 and Boeing 737 aircrafts. Our company maintains the top quality standards and is requires talented and collegial people, willing to comply with our values and our client’s needs.
You will undertake the following tasks as an Aircraft Mechanic:
- Performance of aircraft maintenance tasks including all required riggings, adjustments, inspections, functional tests and its duly certification.
- Troubleshooting, problem-solving occurring in the assigned aircraft area.
- Determine the related action in close contact to Line Maintenance Manager and other lead technicians.
- Ensure a high standard of quality, house keeping, health and safety and tool care.
- Qualification as an aircraft mechanic
- Ability to work alone
- Valid B1 licence for Airbus A320 / Boeing 737 CL & NG aircraft types (EASA Part 66 regulated)
- At least 5 years experience as a licensed maintenance mechanic (Experience Statement from last 2 years)
- Excellent English language and computer skills (preferably SAP & AMOS)
- Good analytical skills as well as a high sense of responsibility and strong personal initiative
- Ability to work in multi-site teams
- Ability to do nightshift and have a high level of endurance
- Open to business trips abroad
Send your application including your CV, Motivation letter and certifications to: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 02 March, 2018