On-site Planning Engineer
into ONE Planning & Engineering (OPE), BUD, UZ225.
Lufthansa Technik Kft. is an aircraft maintenance and repair company, situated in Budapest, Hungary. Our company maintains Airbus A320 and Boeing 737 aircrafts. Our company maintains the top quality standards and is requires talented and collegial people, willing to comply with our values and our client’s needs.
- Become expert in all aircraft planning related processes and gain reasonable knowledge in job card related processes.
- Prepare all relevant documentation for planned maintenance work (job card generation, downloading, ensure printing, attaching, final assembly of work pack) for assigned layovers following receipt of planning pack handover from central OPE and execute on-time delivery of these items to ONE Production System (OPS).
- Able to identify resources, like special tooling, material of a Customer requested item,
- Prepare mini/Special Projects including job cards, milestone plans, capacity plans & job card targets.
- Act as single point of contact for other departments with regards to project related Planning activities.
- Clarify and resolve technical issues / work scope with the customer after handover from central OPE.
- Support and enable visual management systems (PPM) to effectively measure performance standards during layover execution.
- Support Tracking Plan of Project milestones per day, job cards, manhours in both Line and Shop.
- Collate & fix issues with plans, job cards, general preparation and coordinate between OPE central and local site (pre- and post- aircraft arrival) to update associated Master Data.
- Lead planning continuous improvement of plans and job cards.
- Support ONE Production System in identifying best practices.
- Ensure EASA Part 145 compliance in planning and job cards.
- Any other duties as assigned by the direct superior.
Qualification, skills, competencies:
- Engineering university degree (preferable).
- Minimum 2 years of experience in aircraft base maintenance.
- ATA 104 Level 1 of one aircraft type familiarisation (as an advantage).
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good technical and mechanical understanding. Good analytical skills.
- Computer Literacy.
- Good level of SAP user knowledge.
- Able to work efficiently under pressure, multitask and prioritise.
- Fluent English (both verbal and written).
Send your application including your CV, Motivation letter to: email@example.com no later than
21st February, 2017