Passenger interviewer – USA flights
(full or part time, in 8 or 4 hours a day)
position at BUD SEC Kft.
Are you intrigued by the special, vibrant world of the airport? Would you like to use your advanced English language skills, and work in a dynamic and diverse team? Are you a good judge of human character? Then apply to BUD Security Kft., Budapest Airport’s subsidiary, for the position of passenger interviewer, and perform responsible tasks, for the secure operation of the airport!
This is us:
Budapest Airport operates the main international airport of Hungary, which includes the development of an area over 1500 hectares and the development of airport services.
Passenger traffic has reached 13 million in 2017, that is, more people used Liszt Ferenc International Airport in one year than the total population of Hungary.
As a subsidiary of Budapest Airport, Bud Security Kft. primarily provides security services, which are of key importance for the parent company, also due to the ever increasing volume of passenger traffic.
If you work here, you can also be part of this growth at a unique location where you will find an international atmosphere and a colorful and exciting team whose members always stick together and all are fully committed to quality and development.
- Checking travel documents (passports, visas, airline bookings).
- Conducting detailed interviews with persons reporting for flights.
- Monitoring persons waiting for baggage drop-off and the designated check-in area, filtering out persons behaving suspiciously.
- Security search of the passenger cabin of aircraft.
- Secondary school leaving certificate
- Negotiation level English language skills
- No criminal record
- Customer-oriented approach
- Confident, resolute conduct
- Working in compliance with EU and Hungarian legal provisions
- Working in a continuous shift system, in several shifts
What we provide:
- Competitive EU qualification
- International work environment
- Gross 300,000 HUF salary, plus Cafeteria, plus 70,000 HUF quarterly bonus
- Stable, long-term workplace
- Active use of the English language in the course of work
- Employees are required to participate in trainings during the initial period of employment, during which time a salary is already provided (gross 215.000 HUF/month).
Ferenc Liszt International Airport is located beside Budapest district XVIII and Vecsés. It is accessible by car via the airport express road or the M0 ring road, and also by public transportation easily and rapidly (bus 200E from Kőbánya-Kispest). If shifts start early in the morning or finish late at night, minibus transportation is provided to and from home for colleagues living in Budapest, Ecser, Gyál, Vecsés and Üllő.
This is how you can apply:
If you feel you are up to professionally performing the tasks listed above and you would like to join our unique and dynamically developing company, send your CV with your photo and your motivational letter, in English and Hungarian, indicating the position you are applying for, to the following e-mail address: