Aircraft Component Control Engineer (M/F)
This area is responsible for supporting aircraft owners in maintaining the airworthiness of their aircraft in accordance with the European regulation EASA Part-M and also offering additional engineering services. At our location in Budapest, particular focus is placed on technical data and documentation.
Physical presence of the candidate is foreseen at customer’s office (in Budapest). The minority of daily routine tasks will be performed at LHT-office at Budapest Ferihegy Airport
- Perform delivery documentation review and create aircraft assembly lists in AMOS.
- Support Aircraft Maintenance Schedule Manager and Aircraft requirement engineer with setup of component requirements.
- Perform assembly status checks to control the Continuing Airworthiness of the customer´s fleet.
- Perform Goods Receiving for incoming components, engines, APUs and landing gears.
- Assess and solve irregularities within the aircraft assembly.
- Coordination with other departments within Product Division Fleet Services (e.g. Customer Engineering, Design Engineering, Material Planning, Product Engineering).
- Execute project management and controlling function.
- University degree in engineering or informatics or completed vocational education and experience as a licensed maintenance mechanic (EASA Part 66 CAT A or CAT B)
- Knowledge of aircraft maintenance and aeronautical legislation is desirable
- Computer skills are mandatory – knowledge with AMOS and/or manage/m is an advantage
- Excellent English language skills
- Hungarian language is required
- German language skills are an advantage
- Very good analytical skills as well as a high sense of responsibility and strong personal initiative.
- Willingness to work at customer’s site.
- Ability to work in multi-site teams.
- Good negotiation and persuasion skills as well as assertiveness.
- Stress resistant.
- Customer orientation with special focus on customer needs.
- Open to business trips abroad.
About Lufthansa Technik AG
Lufthansa Technik is the worldwide leading independent provider of maintenance, repair, overhaul and modification services for civil aircraft. With tailored maintenance programs and state-of-the-art repair methods we ensure the durable reliability and availability of our customers’ aircraft fleets. We are an internationally-licensed maintenance, production and development company with eight business units: Maintenance, Overhaul, Component Services, Engine Services, Landing Gear Services, VIP Services, Original Equipment Innovation and Digital Fleet Solutions. With more than 26,000 employees and over 30 international subsidiaries, the Lufthansa Technik Group offers its approximately 800 customers worldwide a complete range of services round about aircraft technology.