Aircraft Engineer (M/F)
Lufthansa Technik AG is currently seeking an Aircraft Engineer in the area of Aircraft System Engineering for our location in Budapest. This area is responsible for supporting aircraft owners in maintaining the airworthiness of their aircraft in accordance with the European regulation European Aviation Safety Agency Part-M and also offering additional engineering services. At our location in Budapest, particular focus is placed on technical data and documentation as well as the airplane type Boeing 737.
You will undertake the following tasks as an Aircraft Engineer:
- Provide technical and economic evaluations for the recommendations from the aircraft manufacturer and the aviation authorities in order to determine implementation and create associated work instructions.
- Analyze technical fleet complaints in order to develop and implement measures to continuously improve aircraft reliability.
- Investigate individual technical complaints, faults as well as structural defects and repairs reported by flight operations, determine corrective measures and approve deviations.
- Plan technical measures on aircraft, create the associated work instructions and coordinate implementation dates.
- Represent the division regarding technological issues towards the maintenance organisation, flight operations and manufacturers.
- Train maintenance personnel concerning structure defect and repair reporting.
- Review of maintenance records concerning structure defect and repair items including planning of follow up actions.
- Create and monitor technical reports for the management board.
- University degree in electrical, mechanical or aeronautical engineering.
- Knowledge of aircraft maintenance and aeronautical legislation is desirable .
- Experiences as licensed maintenance mechanic (EASA Part 66 CAT B1.1 or B2) is desirable.
- Excellent English language and computer skills.
- German language skills are an advantage.
- Very good analytical skills as well as a high sense of responsibility and strong personal initiative .
- Ability to work in multi-site teams.
- Good negotiation and persuasion skills as well as assertiveness .
- Open to business trips abroad.
*Hungarian language is required.
About Lufthansa Technik AG
Lufthansa Technik is the worldwide leading independent provider of maintenance, repair, overhaul and modification services for civil aircraft. With tailored maintenance programs and state-of-the-art repair methods we ensure the durable reliability and availability of our customers’ aircraft fleets. We are an internationally-licensed maintenance, production and development company with eight business units: Maintenance, Overhaul, Component Services, Engine Services, Landing Gear Services, VIP Services, Original Equipment Innovation and Digital Fleet Solutions. With more than 26,000 employees and over 30 international subsidiaries, the Lufthansa Technik Group offers its approximately 800 customers worldwide a complete range of services round about aircraft technology.