Aircraft Maintenance Schedule Manager (M/F)
Lufthansa Technik AG is currently seeking an Aircraft Maintenance Schedule Manager in the area of Aircraft System Engineering for our location in Budapest. This area is responsible for supporting aircraft owners in maintaining the airworthiness of their aircraft in accordance with the European regulation EASA Part-M and also offering additional engineering services. At our location in Budapest, particular focus is placed on technical data and documentation as well as the airplane type Boeing 737.
You will undertake the following tasks as an Aircraft Maintenance Schedule Manager:
- Create and further develop aircraft maintenance programs.
- Assess relevant aircraft modifications as well as manufacturer and authorities information and incorporate them in the airplane maintenance programs.
- Analyze complaints and findings from flight operations and initiate appropriate measures to improve aircraft maintenance programs.
- Lead project teams in the continuous development of aircraft maintenance programs .
- Develop new maintenance concepts , consult with customer and incorporate in the aircraft maintenance programs.
- Support and advise customers when it comes to aviation authorities for permits, deviations from specifications as well as procedural matters regarding aircraft maintenance programs.
- Represent the division in case of questions about the aircraft maintenance program towards the customer, the maintenance organisation, aircraft manufacturers and aviation authorities.
- University degree in engineering or informatics or completed vocational education and experience as a licensed maintenance mechanic (EASA Part 66 CAT B1.1 or B2).
- Knowledge of aircraft maintenance and aeronautical legislation is desirable.
- Excellent knowledge of English and Hungarian language and computer skills.
- German language skills are an advantage.
- Strong ability to guide and motivate employees.
- Very good analytical skills as well as a high sense of responsibility and strong personal initiative.
- Good negotiation and persuasion skills as well as assertiveness.
*Hungarian language is required.
About Lufthansa Technik AG
Lufthansa Technik is the worldwide leading independent provider of maintenance, repair, overhaul and modification services for civil aircraft. With tailored maintenance programs and state-of-the-art repair methods we ensure the durable reliability and availability of our customers’ aircraft fleets. We are an internationally-licensed maintenance, production and development company with eight business units: Maintenance, Overhaul, Component Services, Engine Services, Landing Gear Services, VIP Services, Original Equipment Innovation and Digital Fleet Solutions. With more than 26,000 employees and over 30 international subsidiaries, the Lufthansa Technik Group offers its approximately 800 customers worldwide a complete range of services round about aircraft technology.