Airport Services Duty Officer
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high.
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About your job:
We are looking for a customer focused individual with strong leadership and commercial acumen to join our Ground Services Team based in Budapest as an Airport Services Duty Officer. Reporting to the Airport Services Manager you will lead your team to deliver exceptional customer service to our customers to ensure they receive the award winning 5 star service we are renowned for.
- Leading the team and oversee daily activities to ensure a high standard of service delivery
- Establishing the team objectives and priorities ensuring these are aligned to the business
- Providing input and recommendations to improve the effectiveness of the daily operation
- Ensuring all passenger and aircraft handling practices conform to safety and security measures
- Conducting spot checks to ensure adequate standards are maintained and conduct audits with the handling company
- Resolving customer complaints effectively liaising on a daily basis with all departments to provide resolution for complaint handling
- Conducting briefing sessions for the shift
- Compiling a detailed station handling report
- Preparing the monthly performance audit
- Financial accountability across petty cash expenditure
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combined job-related experience specifically within a supervisory role for an airline or within the airport environment
- Strong operational experience
- Passionate about delivering the highest levels of customer service
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to inspire those around you
- A solid understanding of weight and balance, ramp handling and dangerous goods regulations and having completed an advanced course in passenger handling
- Strong communication skills
- Financial and commercial acumen with ability to interpret data and compile reports
- The ability to perform duties under pressure whilst maintaining the highest levels of customer service and adhering to tight deadlines
- Fluency in English is essential for this role. You must also have the right to live and work in Hungary to be considered for this role.
Note: Only applications through the Qatar Airways career site will be taken into consideration.
Please follow the link to apply: http://careers.qatarairways.com/qatarairways/VacancyDetail.aspx?VacancyID=138507