Aircraft Mechanic(s) for Base Maintenance
We are looking for beginners and experienced professionals both.
Lufthansa Technik Budapest Ltd. is currently seeking Aircraft Mechanic(s) for our location in Budapest, Hungary.
Lufthansa Technik Budapest Ltd. is an aircraft maintenance and repair company, situated in Budapest, Hungary. Our company maintains Airbus A320 and Boeing 737 aircrafts. Our company maintains the top quality standards and is requires talented and collegial people, willing to comply with our values and our client’s needs.
- Qualification as an aircraft mechanic
- Advanced English language and computer skills
- Good analytical skills as well as a high sense of responsibility and strong personal initiative
- Ability to work in multi-site teams
- If you are experienced:
- Valid B1 licence for Airbus A320 / Boeing 737NG aircraft types (EASA Part 66 regulated)
- Experience statement from last 2 years as a licensed maintenance mechanic – B1 staff
What we offer:
- Professional development opportunity
- Fringe benefits (Cafeteria) and fruit basket
- Voluntary Health or Pension Fund Contribution
- Excellent social benefits
- Semi-annual and year-end corporate KPI bonus
- Lufthansa yellow badge (preferential prices and corporate privileges for Lufthansa Group services)
- Life- and accident insurance
- A multinational company with a long history and a stable background
About Lufthansa Technik
Lufthansa Technik Budapest is part of the Lufthansa Technik Group – the world’s leading provider of maintenance, repair and overhaul services as well as modifications to the civil aviation industry. With tailor-made maintenance programs and advanced repair techniques, we ensure the reliability and availability of our customers’ aircraft fleets. We are independent of aircraft manufacturers and licensed internationally as a repair, manufacturing and development organization. Lufthansa Technik Group offers a full range of services in the fields of maintenance, overhaul, component support, engines, landing gears, VIP services, innovation and digital fleet solutions to around 800 customers worldwide. Lufthansa Technik Budapest has over 400 employees. Our success is built on our people who are fundamental to our organization.
If this is you, please apply online here: firstname.lastname@example.org