AMP Task Card Engineer
Are you interested in supporting aircraft owners in maintaining the airworthiness of their aircraft? If you said yes, apply to our AMP Task Card Engineer and be part of our team!
The activities for the AMP Task Card Engineer may include the following:
- Support Aircraft Maintenance Schedule Manager while creation and realization of Aircraft Maintenance Program (AMP).
- Set up and monitoring of due dates as required per approved Aircraft Maintenance Program (AMP).
- Assess relevant aircraft modifications as well as manufacturer and authority’s information and incorporate them in the airplane maintenance program.
- Execute project management and controlling function for recommended work instructions.
- Create and monitor technical reports for Airworthiness Review-process.
- Coordination with other departments within Product Division Fleet Services (e.g. Customer Engineering, Design Engineering, Material Planning, Product Engineering).
*All other duties as assigned or required.
The ideal AMP Task Card Engineer should meet the following requirements:
- A-level/Abitur or equivalent required.
- Master degree desirable.
- Bachelor degree required.
- University degree in engineering or informatics or completed vocational education and experience as a licensed maintenance mechanic (EASA Part 66 CAT A or CAT B).
- Professional experience required of 3 or more years of work experience.
- Hungarian and English required.
- German desirable.
- Knowledge of aircraft maintenance and aeronautical legislation is desirable.
- Computer skills are mandatory – knowledge with AMOS and/or manage/m is an advantage.
- Excellent cost consciousness.
- Excellent detail orientation.
- Excellent management skills.
- Excellent negotiating skills.
*CV/Resume and Cover Letter required.
*Company will not provide relocation assistance.
About Lufthansa Technik AG
Lufthansa Technik is the worldwide leading independent provider of maintenance, repair, overhaul and modification services for civil aircraft. With tailored maintenance programs and state-of-the-art repair methods we ensure the durable reliability and availability of our customers’ aircraft fleets. We are an internationally-licensed maintenance, production and development company with eight business units: Maintenance, Overhaul, Component Services, Engine Services, Landing Gear Services, VIP Services, Original Equipment Innovation and Digital Fleet Solutions. With more than 26,000 employees and over 30 international subsidiaries, the Lufthansa Technik Group offers its approximately 800 customers worldwide a complete range of services round about aircraft technology.