Commercial Mobility Services Specialist position at Budapest Airport
Who are we?
Budapest Airport Zrt. operates the largest international airport in Hungary. In 2022, we won the Gold level of the British Investors in People international award for outstanding employers. The rating shows that BUD employees are proud of their workplace, feel that their opinions and ideas matter, and find their tasks diverse and engaging.
If you work for us, you will find an open, international work atmosphere, a diverse and cohesive team where we are all committed to quality, development and the best possible travel experience!
In this role you will actively manage the allocated portfolio of Mobility Services Partners operating at Budapest Airport through their contract lifecycles to maximize profits generated and customer satisfaction. You will also be responsible for organizing the necessary changes in traffic and passenger information signage.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Managing concessionaires in your portfolio to increase the results and improve the quality of the business.
- Acting as the operational single point of contact for concessionaires.
- Taking an active role in the improvement of the service quality that concessionaires offer to passengers.
- Overseeing the payment behavior of concessionaires.
- Organizing and managing parking cards’ database.
- Ensuring the accuracy of the road markings, traffic signage and passenger information signage.
- Managing the e-mobility service provider account.
- Coordinating the Mobility and Commercial Passenger Services Content Management.
- Preparing presentations and regular/ad-hoc reports for the management and other departments upon requests.
- Proposing responses to complaints raised by individuals through the BUD established channels regarding Commercial Mobility products and services.
We would love to hear from you, if you have:
- A college/university degree
- High Proficiency in English and Hungarian
- At least 2 years’ experience in client support and administration
- User level PC skills (particularly important word, Excel, Power Point)
- Outstanding level organization skills
- Great attention to detail
- Strategic thinking, business focused personality
- The ability to work independently
- Extrovert personal style with good communication skills and good of ability of maintaining positive working relationships with all stakeholders
This is what awaits you at BUD:
- A professional, dynamic and motivated team
- A friendly and supportive environment
- Development opportunity at an international company with a stable background
- Home office opportunity
Your future workplace:
Liszt Ferenc International Airport is located next to the 18th district and Vecsés. We are easily accessible by bus 200E from Kőbánya-Kispest, and Ferihegy Railway Station is right next to us (trains run from Nyugati Railway Station and Zugló every quarter hour). You can reach us by car via the expressway or the M0 and you don’t have to worry about parking!
If you are interested in this role and you fulfil the requirements set above, do not hesitate to apply via this link!