Commercial Traffic Analyst
Who we are:
Budapest Airport Zrt. operates the largest international airport in Hungary. In 2021, we were awarded the title of “Most Attractive Employer in the Service Sector” as a result of an independent survey by Randstad Employer Brand research. With the resumption of airport passenger traffic, our development continues, to which we are committed, and now you can be a part of it!
If you work for us, you will find an open, international work atmosphere, a diverse and cohesive team where we are all committed to quality, development and the best possible travel experience!
Your tasks will be:
- crosschecking the traffic database thoroughly, correcting it if necessary
- preparing regular weekly/monthly traffic reports from the database
- managing external reporting processes (Eurostat, IATA, ICAO, Custom etc)
- supporting commercial business decision via preparing analysis
- preparing ad-hoc presentations
- identifying deficiency in the reporting system and improve efficiency
- college or University degree in economics, or other relevant fields
- fluent English and Hungarian language knowledge is a must in writting and spoken
- professional level knowledge of MS Office tools (especially Excel)
- SAP and Power BI experience are an advatage
- punctual, precise mindset
- structural thinking, analitical skills
- ability to think one step forward
- independency at your profession
What we offer:
- stable, long-term job opportunities
- home office
- friendly, helpful colleagues
- special work environment
Your future workplace:
Terminal 1 is located at Budapest district XVIII. We are easily accessible by bus 200E from Kőbánya-Kispest, Ferihegy railway station is located directly at our premises (trains run every fifteen minutes from the Nyugati Railway Station and Zugló), or by car via the airport express road or the M0 ring road. You don’t have to worry about parking either, you can use our P+R park place!
If you feel that this position and the mentioned tasks are just for you, don’t hesitate to apply with your english CV and cover letter at this link!