ASL Airlines Hungary, a member of ASL Aviation Holdings, are recruiting for
Crew Controller for the Flight Operations team in Budapest
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Organizing hotel and transportation for the Flight Crew within Europe (e.g. booking, cancelling and follow up flight, train tickets and hotel reservations)
- Liaise with taxi companies to organize ground transportation for Company Flight Crews at their home base and outstation. Act as back-up for the Interline department in order to ensure hotel accommodation requirements and crew positioning for ASL and third parties.
- Monitor on a day to day basis the crew rosters in order to ensure that all flights are covered and Crew duty times are compliant with EASA and company requirements: calculate crew duties & rest, optimise standby crews and implement flight changes (covering sicknesses, delays). Keep up to date knowledge of EASA flight time limitations.
- Implement and follow up weekly flight planning (master).
- Keep the crew management system up to date in order to provide Flight Operations management with a clear view of the current situation at any time. Update statistics for FRM (Fatigue Risk Management) purposes to the attention of FSAG (Fatigue Safety Aviation Group) and ensure the implementation of the new recommendations made by FSAG.
- Cooperate with the Training department in order to optimize and implement line training requirements.
- Maintain competence on the basis of continued education and training in their area of responsibility. The company will facilitate this process.
- Fluent in English and Hungarian
- Previous experience in a crewing or airline environment
- Have a thorough knowledge of EASA flight time limitations is an asset
- MS Office Proficient
How to Apply
If you would like to apply, please click on this link.
Closing date is 23 October 2020