ASL Airlines Hungary, a member of ASL Aviation Holdings, are recruiting for
Deputy Flight Safety Manager
for the Safety and Compliance Monitoring team in Budapest
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage the collection, analysis and reporting of data, captured in the data base, gathered through mandatory and voluntary feedback.
- Manage and analyse data from flight recorders and detects deviations from flight procedures. Prepare summary reports and launch the appropriate procedures in collaboration with the Manager.
- Support the development and implementation of the risk awareness programme for all relevant personnel.
- Participate in monthly meetings Safety / Training / Sector to review key findings (e.g. excessive deviations, notorious and repeated deviations from the procedures in force) and request additional information/ explanation as appropriate.
- Develop the monthly safety flight reports for the regulator.
- Participate in the publication of a quarterly flight safety newsletter.
- Keep up to date with aviation safety and relevant developments in this field.
- Maintain competence on the basis of continued education and training in their area of responsibility. The company will facilitate this process.
- Aviation Safety Management experience (required).
- Bachelor’s degree in Aviation/Safety related field (preferable).
- Formal training in Safety Management Systems (SMS), Hazard & Risk Management, Aviation Human Factors, Accident & Incident Investigation, and Emergency Response Planning.
- Have or have held an Airline Transport Pilot’s license (ATPL), or dispatcher license, aircraft engineering licence, or equivalent skills/competencies.
- Knowledge of relevant regulations and Air Transport Law
- Knowledge in Quality of service target setting and measurement.
- Good report writing skills
- Office based position
- Fixed Term Contract for 6 months
How to Apply
If you would like to apply, please click on this link.
Closing date is 24 January 2021