Are you interested in aircraft maintenance for a multinational corporation?
If so, this job was made for you! Come and see what we have to offer!
- Location: Budapest
- Employment level: Direct entry
- Function: Administration, Aircraft / Industrial Engineering
- Working time: Full time
Your main tasks include, among others:
- Analyze and process incoming documentation (e. g. OEM, Aircraft, MPD, AMP, Component, Certificates) and data.
- Transfer relevant information to the target IT system in accordance with defined processes.
- Induce trouble shooting and solve problems of incomplete documentation, information, data and counter.
- Coordinate and support dedicated Aircraft Engineering, Maintenance, LHT and Customer departments.
- Maintain and assess the Continuing Airworthiness of the customer´s fleet and update relevant status configuration and tracking information.
- Perform regularly quality checks for own processes and improvements based on defined KPI criteria.
- Support process center and project management.
*Performs all other duties assigned or delegated by supervisors.
If you want to be the next Engineering Support Specialist, you must fulfill the following requirements:
- Completed vocational education and experience as a licensed maintenance mechanic desirable (EASA Part 66 CAT A or CAT B).
- Knowledge of aircraft maintenance and aeronautical legislation is desirable.
- Computer skills are mandatory – knowledge with AMOS, manage/m and documentation management systems is an advantage.
- Excellent English language skills.
- German language skills are an advantage.
- Very good analytical skills as well as a high sense of responsibility and strong personal initiative.
- Willingness to work at customer’s site.
- Ability to work in multi-site teams.
- Good negotiation and persuasion skills as well as assertiveness.
- Stress resistant.
* CV/Resume and Cover Letter required.
* Relocation assistance not provided by the company.
* Must possess a legal work permit in Hungary.
About Lufthansa Technik AG
Lufthansa Technik is the worldwide leading independent provider of maintenance, repair, overhaul and modification services for civil aircraft. With tailored maintenance programs and state-of-the-art repair methods we ensure the durable reliability and availability of our customers’ aircraft fleets. We are an internationally-licensed maintenance, production and development company with eight business units: Maintenance, Overhaul, Component Services, Engine Services, Landing Gear Services, VIP Services, Original Equipment Innovation and Digital Fleet Solutions. With more than 26,000 employees and over 30 international subsidiaries, the Lufthansa Technik Group offers its approximately 800 customers worldwide a complete range of services round about aircraft technology.