Job Title: Experienced Composites Technician
Location: Nyíregyháza, Hungary
Reporting to the Production manager / Local Managing Director
Salary: competitive in Central Europe
Work duration: Indefinite-term employment contract
Background: Compotech AG a Swiss producer of Composite parts is setting up a facility to produce Glass fibre reinforced parts using light RTM technology and VARTM. We are looking for an experienced person with the following qualifications and experience to join the team as a Lead technician with an eventual responsibility to oversee a team of 5 to 10 people.
- Production or parts using light RTM technology and VARTM technology (Glass fibre reinforced composite) and by Resin infusion.
- Experience using RTM production pumps, estimating the quantity and types of reinforcements, knowledge of resins and some knowledge of tools required.
- Production of parts using Hand Lamination is a plus
- Experience of a minimum of 5 years in producing parts for Transportation industry
- Ability to lead a team of people.
- Ability to look at 3D and 2D drawings and estimate the :
- Material costs involved
- Process parameters
- Manufacturability for producing parts of good quality
- Tool production.
- Familiarity with best practices of Health and safety at work
- Having worked in an ISO 9001 environment
- High school degree/ High school +
- Apprentice ship or on the job experience in a composites environment for a minimum of 5 years and in the transportation industry or other related industries
- Good understanding of the optimal methods for producing parts (Glass fibre reinforced composites) after reading and understanding the 2D and 3D drawings
- Ability to convert this into a manufacturing procedure for the respective drawings
- Ability to read drawings and experience in Producing tools for the above technologies
- Reading and understanding requirements for producing various parts from the drawings¨
- Reading and Understanding the requirements of parts to be produced and thereby produce tools for the above processes.
- Estimating the process requirements and process parameters
- Estimating the materials required
- Converting this into a manufacturing flow chart for the team of production operators to follow.
- Assessing the final quality of parts and troubleshooting any quality issues
- Advice related to safety and Health to Production Management.
Please apply here: firstname.lastname@example.org