OPERATIONS DATA ANALYTICS MANAGER
Purpose of the position:
The Ops Data Analytics Manager is primarily responsible to build an advance data analytics process for the Operations teams from ideation to creating roadmap and delivery. The Manager is also responsible to derive insights from the operational data, create organizational awareness on trends and develop analytical processes to support operational growth. The function will support the analytical needs of Cabin and Flight Operations and Ground Operations.
- Closely liaise and align strategy and actions with the Digital Data Analytics team
- Creation and implementation of integrated data analytics process in Ops
- Management report preparation
- Understand main stakeholders responsibilities, build problem statements, propose and implement resolutions
- Building advanced forecast algorithms to match the needs of the respective areas
- Actively seeks opportunities, embracing the ideation process to leverage the possibilities in data driven operations
- Frequently build trends analysis, derive learnings and propose actions to Management
- Seek for external or internal opportunities to integrate advanced data science models (eg: machine learning) in daily operations
- Machine Learning based applications
- Data Management, Databases
- Data Integration Platforms, Messaging to 3rd parties (authorities, partners, airports)
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in MS SQL, Reporting Services, Analysis Services, Power BI, Integration Services, BizTalk or equivalent technologies.
- Strong analytical background, advanced usage of MS Excel and other Office programs
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to cooperate with a variety of stakeholders, team player personality.
- Leadership, can do attitude
- Dedication, positivity, integrity and inclusivity.
- Good project management skills.
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability for enterprise-level Data & Analytics solution
- Ability to live and work in Budapest, Hungary
- Fluent spoken and written English.