Are you interested in maintaining the airworthiness of the aircrafts? Are you looking for a new challenge? If so, do not hesitate it and apply now!
- Location: Budapest
- Employment level: Direct entry
- Function: Administration, Aircraft / Industrial Engineering
- Working time: Full time
Your main tasks include, among others:
- Issue implementation instructions (engineering orders or similar) for recommendations found to be technically and/or economically feasible depending on the contracts with the customer.
- Evaluate the OEM recommendations and publications distributed by the authorities (SB, EB, SL, AMP, Component Requirement etc.) economically in accordance with the contracts with the customer and decide on their implementation.
- Responsible for the preparation and implementation of appropriate implementation instructions as well as responsible for the handling of the affected documentation.
- Fully responsible for project management and controlling function of the issued implementation instructions.
- Documentation (relevant technical) initiate and maintain full responsibility.
- Fully responsible for document monitoring of revision dates and cycles.
- Coordination with other departments within Product Division Fleet Services (e.g. Customer Engineering, Design Engineering, Material Planning, Product Engineering).
- Performing special tasks fully responsible.
*Performs all other duties assigned or delegated by supervisors.
If you want to be the next Requirement Engineer, you must fulfill the following requirements:
- High school certificate, A level/ Abitur or equivalent required.
- University degree in engineering or informatics required or
Completed vocational education and experience as a licensed maintenance mechanic (EASA Part 66 CAT A or CAT B).
- Master Degree desirable.
- Professional Experience desirable.
- English required.
- German desirable.
- Knowledge of aircraft maintenance and aeronautical legislation is desirable.
- Computer skills are mandatory – knowledge with AMOS and/or manage/m is an advantage.
- Excellent ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent adaptability.
- Strong assimilation.
- Strong change management.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Excellent flexibility.
- Excellent independence.
- Excellent initiative.
* CV/Resume and Cover Letter required.
* Relocation assistance not provided by the company.
* Must possess a legal work permit in Hungary.
About Lufthansa Technik AG
Lufthansa Technik is the worldwide leading independent provider of maintenance, repair, overhaul and modification services for civil aircraft. With tailored maintenance programs and state-of-the-art repair methods we ensure the durable reliability and availability of our customers’ aircraft fleets. We are an internationally-licensed maintenance, production and development company with eight business units: Maintenance, Overhaul, Component Services, Engine Services, Landing Gear Services, VIP Services, Original Equipment Innovation and Digital Fleet Solutions. With more than 26,000 employees and over 30 international subsidiaries, the Lufthansa Technik Group offers its approximately 800 customers worldwide a complete range of services round about aircraft technology.