Stores and Logistics Manager
About the company
Skyways Technics is a leading MRO service provider specialized in the regional sector of aviation. We offer tailored, end-to-end solutions and ad-hoc support to regional aircraft operators, lessors, MROs and traders around the world. From our facilities in Denmark, Dubai, Kuala Lumpur and Miami, Skyways Technics provide base and line maintenance, component repair and overhaul and 24/7 fast and reliable spare parts support worldwide. Skyways Technics connects around 120 employees. Please find more information on: www.skywaystechnics.com
Skyways Technics is currently launching its new structure repair facility in Debrecen, Hungary (target opening in June 2023). We are looking for the Stores and logistics manager who will manage the supply of all goods, control inventory and incoming/outcoming logistics, will supervise the Logistics officer, and will report to the Accountable Manager.
About the role of Stores & Logistics Manager in Skyways Technics at Debrecen, Hungary
- Ensuring the availability of components, parts, materials, and tools for workshop maintenance activities
- Ensuring appropriate storage of the inventory kept in Skyways Technics stores
- Supervise Store staff and logistics operations
- Select and benchmark freight forwarders, and optimize shipment solutions to have the best price, time, and arrangement possible
- Ensure that incoming parts are well registered in our IT software and that regulatory requirements as well as company procedures are respected in all cases.
Requirements for the position
- Strong organizational, planning, and coordination skills.
- Ability to fluently speak, read, and write English and Hungarian (working language is mainly English)
- Computer literacy: MS Office (Word, Excel)
- Good collaboration skills.
- 5 years of Logistic/Store management experience
- Advantage: work experience in Part-145 organisation
- The opportunity lies in joining a new and growing business in Debrecen and being part of the team which will take Skyways Technics workshop activities to the next level in the European region
- An exciting and all-round job in a modern multinational company with an informal and open tone
- The compensation to be discussed and in accordance with profile and experience