WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF OPPORTUNITY!
Wizz Air is a leading European low-cost airline with a fleet of modern and fuel-efficient aircraft. Our mission is to provide affordable and reliable air travel to everyone, everywhere, while minimizing our environmental impact. We are proud to foster a diverse and inclusive team of over 8,000 employees from more than 90 nationalities, who share our values of inclusivity, positivity, dedication, integrity, and sustainability.
As a rapidly expanding airline, we offer exciting career opportunities across a range of functions, from flight operations to engineering, customer service, finance, and more. We provide extensive training and development opportunities to help our employees grow and succeed in their roles. Joining Wizz Air means joining a team that is passionate about aviation, dedicated to excellence, and committed to making air travel accessible and sustainable for all. If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career in the aviation industry, we welcome you to explore our job opportunities and become a part of our success story.
WIZZ Management Trainee Program
Based in BUD – Office
About the role:
Wizz Air is offering a unique opportunity to young talents in their final 1-2 years of their university studies, passionate about the aviation, to fly into the world of Wizz Air.
You will get the chance to discover and experience full scope activities of one selected Function within Wizz Air’s Headquarters in Budapest, Hungary. While rotating between the Functional Departments over the period of 1-2 years, you will be learning live from real industry experts, working on transformative, complex projects and can land yourself a full-time employment with Wizz Air.
What we offer:
- Instant impact, from any level of the organization
- True international and multi-cultural work environment
- Possibility to work with, and learn from Executive level management
- Fast career progression, internal mobility and talent management supported by training opportunities
- Passionate, driven and diverse team
- Work in a fast growing – can do – organization, which is expanding in Europe, the UK and the Middle East
- Unlimited number of significantly discounted and confirmed seating tickets, giving access to a continuously growing network of destinations
- English fluency
- Graduating within 2 years from university
- Ability to work minimum 20 hours/week
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills, process and data driven mindset
- Look at WIZZ as career opportunity, not just a job
- Cross-functional interests
- Enthusiastic about the world of aviation
- Eagerness to challenge, learn and grow
- Self-motivated and good working in team
- Flexible and adaptable
- Disruptive thinking process, challenging mindset
- Strong communicator
Visit the WIZZ Management Trainee site to find out more about available roles.
Submit your application (You can select the department(s) of your interest during the application process).
If your profile matches what we are looking for, we will contact you about the details and next steps.
Upon invitation you will participate in one of our unique recruitment events.
- Company and program introduction.
- Group Exercise.
- Speed interviews.
Final interviews with the Officers of the given Function.
Contracting and start of the traineeship.
- Expected start date of the traineeship: January 2024
Please note, that you will be the member of your selected department for the first 6 months of your traineeship, after this period you will rotate within the given function.
When applying, please only provide valid information regarding your educational background and certificates, as the original documents will be requested during the hiring process.
We look forward to meeting you and learning more about your skills and experience. Join the Wizz Air team and discover the world of opportunities.