ASL Airlines Hungary, a member of ASL Aviation Holdings, are recruiting for Crew Controller
for the Flight Operations team in Budapest
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the daily, weekly crew planning
- Planning and managing crew positioning and hotel accommodation (HOTAC)
- Manage invoices and cost controlling of HOTAC and crew positioning, providing financial statements to Finance department
- Knows and applies Crew Duty Time Limitations according to OM-A and EASA regulations
- Coordination of changes with the Flight Operations Manager and the relevant persons from the Training and Ground Operations departments
- Coordinates route schedule changes with the relevant persons from the Ground Ops department and the OCC
- Assurance of correct storage of all crew data related to duty and rest time
- Responsible for the production and updating of flight crew rosters based on available manpower as well as national/international and company policies and procedures.
- Ensure FTL reports are updated and communicated to management and all roster relevant data is entered into systems used.
- Excellent knowledge in spoken and written English
- Previous Airline experience and knowledge of EASA FTL is an advantage
- Advanced computer skills (MS Office)
- Ability to manage complex and unpredictable situations, while working within a pressurised environment
- Excellent people skills with the ability to contribute effectively as part of a team
- Well-developed organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines
- Social Competence and strong communication skill
How to Apply
If you would like to apply, please click on this link.
Closing date is 21 June 2020