Engineer Defect Repair Management (M/F)
Lufthansa Technik AG is currently seeking an Engineer Defect Repair Management in the area of Aircraft System Engineering for our location in Budapest. This area is responsible for supporting aircraft owners in maintaining the airworthiness of their aircraft in accordance with the European regulation European Aviation Safety Agency Part-M and also offering additional engineering services. At our location in Budapest, particular focus is placed on technical data and documentation as well as the airplane type Boeing 737.
You will undertake the following tasks as an Engineer Defect Repair Management:
- Review of maintenance records from various aircaft types concerning structure defect and repair items including definition, recording as well as planning of follow up actions.
- Completion of maintenance records from various aircaft types concerning structure defect and repair items with additional informations.
- Clarification of structure defect and repair items from various aircaft types with responsible aircaft maintenance organisation and Aircaft Engineer.
- Support further development of the Defect Repair Reporting software and related processes.
- Create and monitor technical reports for the management board.
- Train maintenance personnel and external customers concerning structure defect and repair reporting.
- Take over of projects and special tasks.
- University degree in electrical, mechanical or aeronautical engineering.
- Knowledge of aircraft maintenance and aeronautical legislation is desirable.
- Experiences as licensed maintenance mechanic (Aircraft Maintenance Software System Part 66 CAT B1.1or B2) is desirable.
- Excellent English and Hungarian language and computer skills.
- German language skills are an advantage.
- Very good analytical skills as well as a high sense of responsibility and strong personal initiative.
- Ability to work in multi-site teams.
- Good negotiation and persuasion skills as well as assertiveness.
- Open to business trips abroad.
*Hungarian language is required.
About Lufthansa Technik AG
Lufthansa Technik is the worldwide leading independent provider of maintenance, repair, overhaul and modification services for civil aircraft. With tailored maintenance programs and state-of-the-art repair methods we ensure the durable reliability and availability of our customers’ aircraft fleets. We are an internationally-licensed maintenance, production and development company with eight business units: Maintenance, Overhaul, Component Services, Engine Services, Landing Gear Services, VIP Services, Original Equipment Innovation and Digital Fleet Solutions. With more than 26,000 employees and over 30 international subsidiaries, the Lufthansa Technik Group offers its approximately 800 customers worldwide a complete range of services round about aircraft technology.