Help steer the future of aviation
If you’re as passionate about aviation as we are, join the Emirates Flight Training Academy and help train the next generation of world-class pilots.
You’ll be based in Dubai at our state-of-the art training academy, with access to a dedicated runway and the latest Phenom and Cirrus training aircraft. That’s on top of a tax-free fixed salary, generous travel perks, healthcare, accommodation and other benefits. We also offer excellent career progression prospects and the opportunity to continue your education at the Emirates Aviation University.
We’re looking for highly motivated and skilled Flight Instructors with ab-initio flying instructional experience in a large ATO. You would be responsible for ensuring that cadets meet the prescribed standards of flying. The role includes in-simulator and on-ground instruction, preparation of lessons, pre-and post-flight briefings, report writing and assessment.
- Minimum 700hrs Total Time, 350hrs Instructional time, preferable 200hrs IFR time.
- Minimum GCAA or any ICAO Commercial Pilot License (CPL) or Airline Transport Pilot License (ATPL) with a Single Engine Class Rating.
- Minimum Flight Instructor Rating with Night and Instrument privileges.
- Class 1 Medical Certificate without restrictions.
- ICAO English Language Proficiency level 5 or greater.
- High computer literacy.
Apply online using reference number: 190000YZ