Inside Sales Representative (M/F)
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for: Spot quotations, making proactive sales calls, managing allocations and bookings. She/he performs opportunity management and customer retention in a team with Outside Sales and promotes the Cargo eServices.
- Sales and Relationship Management
- Enters into transportation agreements with customers.
- Processes customer requests and performs bookings.
- Books standard and special products and conducts the loadability and profitability check before offering a rate.
- Makes quotations for ad hoc pricing requests.
- Consult customers in finding the right product and pro-activaly sells customer-oriented transport solutions.
- Has responsibility for customer accounts.
- Manages bookings and shares information on allocation performance as well as new allocation potential with Outside Sales Representative.
- Assists in acquiring new accounts and new business by proactively following up inbound calls.
- Support sales team to achieve revenue and tonnage budget.
- Joins on sales visits as required.
- Processes charter requests.
- Manages customer account data and communicates updates to relevant stakeholders.
- Actively pushes the eChannel usage.
- Acts as the Touch point for claims and complaints towards the customers.
- Participates in local sales events.
Working time: 40 hours/week
Unlimited employment contract
- Education: High school diploma required.
- Language: English and Hungarian required.
- Work experience: Professional experience (1-2 years cargo experience) desirable.
- Industry knowledge: Desirable (Airfreight, Logistics, Transportation, Sales).
- Computer skills: User (advanced IT knowledge, preferably including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
*Hungarian language is required.
About Lufthansa Cargo AG
Lufthansa Cargo Aktiengesellschaft, headquartered in Frankfurt am Main, Germany, is a subsidiary of Deutsche Lufthansa Aktiengesellschaft. Lufthansa Cargo ranks among the world’s leading air freight carriers and currently employs about 4,150 people worldwide. Lufthansa Cargo focuses on the airport-to-airport business. The cargo carrier serves around 300 destinations in more than 100 countries with its own fleet of freighters, the belly capacities of passenger aircraft operated by the Lufthansa Group and an extensive road feeder service network. The bulk of the cargo volume is routed through Frankfurt Airport.