For our maintenance operation, we are looking for a fulltime
JUNIOR RECORD KEEPER
in Budapest, Hungary.
Your role would be:
- Ensuring that ASLH technical records are retained as required by EASA Part M.A.305
- Record keeping of maintenance records according to mandatory preservation intervals;
- Maintaining aircraft AD, modification, life limited components and repair files;
- Communication with maintenance organizations in case of the standards of the handled records are not in compliance with this CAME and Part M Subpart G;
- Actively control the standards of the handled records according to requirements and procedures of this CAME and Part M Subpart G.
- Logbook Administration
- Reports directly to the Technical Record Keeper
We are looking for:
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Office, AMOS)
- Proven English knowledge
- Experience of record keeping, and maintenance planning is an advantage
- Good knowledge of relevant parts of Part M and Part 145 is an advantage
- Job type: Office base, permanent, full-time
- Office hours: 8:30 – 17:00
- Location: Budapest, Ferihegy
How To Apply:
If you are interested in applying for this position please click on this link.