Budapest Aircraft Service Ltd. is currently seeking Licensed B1 Aircraft Mechanic(s) and Licensed B2 Avionics for Line and Base Maintenance for our location(s) in Budapest, Hungary and for Line Maintenance in EU.
The main tasks:
- Performance of aircraft maintenance tasks (including all required riggings, adjustments, inspections, functional tests and its duly certification.)
- Troubleshooting and defect rectification.
- Determine the related action in close contact to Line Maintenance Manager and other lead technicians.
- Appropriate high-quality work, housekeeping of work area, working tools care, and compliance with health, fire and work safety regulations.
- Creating and maintaining maintenance documentation.
- Qualification as an aircraft mechanic/avionic.
- Ability to work alone, problem-solving, commitment.
- Valid EASA Part 66 B1, and/or B2 licence with minimum one type rating for large a/c.
- At least 3 years of experience as a licensed a/c mechanic/avionic (Experience Statement from last 2 years)
- Excellent English professional language and computer skills
- Good analytical skills, sense of responsibility and initiative skills
- Being flexible to work at occasional outstation.
- Cat B driver licence
- Valid EMB120 type rating
- More than 3 years of professional experience
- Line maintenance experience abroad
- Certifying staff authorization
- FTS, HF, EWIS knowledge
What we offer:
- Competitive Benefit Package
- Familiar working environment, responsible and challenging work
- Stable job, long-term job opportunity
- Continuous professional trainings
Send your application including your CV and certifications to: firstname.lastname@example.org