Licensed B1 Aircraft Mechanic(s)
For Line Maintenance
Lufthansa Technik Budapest Kft. is currently seeking Licensed B1 Aircraft Mechanic(s) For Line Maintenance for our location in Budapest, Hungary.
You will undertake the following tasks:
- Performance of aircraft maintenance tasks (including all required riggings, adjustments, inspections, functional tests and its duly certification.)
- Troubleshooting, problem-solving occurring in the assigned aircraft area.
- Determine the related action in close contact to Line Maintenance Manager and other lead technicians.
- Ensure a high standard of quality, housekeeping, health and safety and tool care.
- Qualification as an aircraft mechanic
- Ability to work alone
- Valid B1 licence for Airbus A320 aircraft type (EASA Part 66 regulated)
- At least 5 years of experience as a licensed maintenance mechanic (Experience Statement from last 2 years)
- Excellent English language and computer skills
- Good analytical skills as well as a high sense of responsibility and strong personal initiative
- Ability to work in multi-site teams
- Ability to do night shift work and have a high level of endurance
- Open to business trips abroad
Send your application including your CV, Motivation letter and certifications to: email@example.com no later than 18 March, 2019