ASL Aviation Holdings owns, operates and manages a fleet in excess of 140 jet and turboprop aircraft, providing services for passengers and cargo fleets. ASL Hungary is based at Budapest Liszt Ferenc Airport. In 2014 the first of six B737-400 Cargo aircraft was introduced. Utilizing important synergies within the Group, we continuously developing ourselves with the aim of providing our Customers with excellent service.
For our maintenance operation, we are looking for a fulltime
in Budapest, Hungary.
- Prepares short term and long term maintenance schedule and send relevant work orders to contracted maintenance organizations in a timely manner
- Sends scheduled orders to contracted maintenance organizations
- Has the maintenance of aircraft carried out according to the approved maintenance programs of ASL Airlines Hungary
- Communication with maintenance organizations in case of questions about ordered tasks
- Issues and regularly updates the maintenance statement and its sending on board the aircraft
- Actively control the standards of the subcontracted CAMO organization according to requirements and procedures of this CAME and Part M Subpart G in above defined maintenance planner’s responsibilities
- If necessary for issuing work orders and request parts from purchasing, controlling the part movements for scheduled maintenance
- Maintains the tracking AMOS software when acting in above defined responsibilities
- EASA Part 66 Aircraft Maintenance License CAT B1 / B2, advantage
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience
- Very good command of English
- Proficient in the use of office software – AMOS knowledge is an advantage
- Knowledge of legal standards of EASA, FAA, HgCAA
- Office position, from Monday to Friday shift
- Permanent, full time contract
- Career development opportunities
How To Apply:
If you would like to apply please click on this link.