Budapest Airport Zrt. is looking for an employee to fill the position of
Budapest Airport operates the main international airport of Hungary. On an area of over 1500 hectares we develop, maintain and operate two independent runway systems, some 240 buildings and the utility infrastructure fit for a medium-sized city. This year, some 15m passengers will use Liszt Ferenc International Airport, more than the total population of Hungary. We are setting out on an ambitious new development program that will include a new passenger terminal and three piers.
We have established a Development Directorate to handle all upcoming expansion projects. We are looking for a Personal Assistant to assist the Chief Development Officer in handling a portfolio of more than 60 projects with an aggregate value of more than Euro 700m. The position holder will work in an international team of engineers.
This position offers the unique opportunity to implement projects of national significance with modern project management tools. Become part of the airport family and join an exciting team. We enjoy working together and we are always fully committed to quality and development.
- Administrative support of the Chief Development Officer and the managers of Corporate Unit Developments.
- Arrange meetings, conferences, telephone conferences, take minutes and keep a record of deadlines. Plan and organize business travel including hotel and flight reservation. Manage daily calendars.
- Prepare internal and external high quality memos, agreements, letters, gather and submit required information in timely manner. Prepare presentations, translate documents.
- Manage the administration in connection to airport access processes
- Carry out routine office tasks, handle post and phone calls, registry, welcome quests according to the expected protocol.
- Monitor design and construction contracts, draft contractual correspondence and track formal notifications.
- Administer contractual documents such as bank guarantees and take-over protocols
- Handle project documentations
- Coordinate and monitor procurement procedures
- Monitor budget, register work in different module of the company ERP system (SAP). Handle incoming invoices, monitor and update time sheets and worktime registry.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- educated to a university degree
- minimum 3 years of experience on similar field or comparable
- fluent Hungarian and English with business vocabulary (written and oral)
- strong PC skills (letters, charts, presentations)
- customer service orientation, business focused personnel
- strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- outstanding problem-solving and organizing skills
- loyalty and trustworthiness
- valid driving license (B)
What you will find here
- Stable, long-term work
- Challenging tasks
- Friendly and helpful colleagues
- Special systems and equipment
- Unique work environment
Place of work
Budapest Ferenc Liszt International Airport
How to apply
CVs in Hungarian and English with a photo and your motivation letter attached and specifying the position and your salary expectation are to be sent to Budapest Airport Zrt. by e-mail:
Budapest Airport – Where everything takes off