For our maintenance operation, we are looking for a fulltime
Power Plant Engineer
in Budapest, Hungary.
Your role would be:
Reporting to the Continuing Airworthiness Manager, the Power Plant Engineer is responsible for the planning, administration and analysis of all appropriate Power plant data for the engines and APU’s operated by ASL Airlines (Hungary). You will be responsible for extracting operational and administrative data from the Aircraft Maintenance Operating System (AMOS), to be incorporated in all reporting activity across Power plant and related support functions. The Power Plant Analyst will manage the tracking of Life Limited Parts as well as the configuration of all Engine and APU Assemblies in AMOS. You will ensure all tasks relating the Department such as engine changes are recorded correctly and produce the required aircraft onboard documents.
- Engine work scope management and preparation of workorders.
- Engine acquisition due diligence
- Reviewing SV documentation, AD/SB Status, LLP data, LLP Back to Birth documentation, update technical records (engine logbooks & AMOS database)
- Reviewing airworthiness data and modifications to ensure continued reliability and compliance with regulatory standards.
- Analysing engine trend data to establish the condition of the engines
- Supervise and Manage all defects and repairs (Power Plants and APU)
- Control of Engine and Life Limited parts
- Engine removal and forecast planning
- Oversight and evaluate engine MPA run and BSI, providing a detailed written report of the findings
- Review and assessment of AD’s, SB’s and other instructions from the manufacturer and relevant regulatory authority for their application on company’s fleet. Update AMOS database accordingly.
- Set-up/control reference trees in AMOS
- Engine lease redeliveries
- Evaluate engine invoices and maintenance reserve claims
- Engine life cycle analysis
- Organization and management of third-party working parties
We are looking for:
- Engineering degree or an alternative technical qualification (e.g. Part-66 B1 licence) with a minimum of 5 years work experience in an airline (CAMO) or in a Part-145 Maintenance Organisation.
- Understanding of current continued airworthiness requirements together with the ability to analyse and interpret EASA regulatory to ensure compliance.
- Possess strong IT and Excel skills, knowledge of AMOS would be highly desirable.
- A team player, can work autonomously and use initiative to seek solutions when required.
- Job type: Office base, permanent, full-time
- Office hours: 8:30 – 17:00
- Location: Budapest, Ferihegy
How To Apply: