position at Budapest Airport
Budapest Airport is currently setting out on an ambitious expansion program, which will almost double terminal capacities in the course of the next five years. This program comprises an entirely new passenger terminal, three new piers, major airfield extensions and related expansion of the landside infrastructure such as access roads, public transport and parking. The project will be executed in phases and under full airport operations. BUD is therefore looking for an experienced Design and Stakeholder Coordinator to join the Development Directorate.
Budapest Airport operates the main international airport of Hungary, which includes the development of an area over 1500 hectares and the development of airport services.
Passenger traffic has reached almost 15 million in 2018, that is, more people used Liszt Ferenc International Airport in one year than the total population of Hungary. Our development program called BUD 2020 features a wide variety of ongoing and upcoming projects at the company.
If you work here, you can also be part of this growth at a unique location where you will find an international atmosphere and a colorful and exciting team whose members always stick together and all are fully committed to quality and development.
- Management of the design works of up to 10 specialist designers for buildings, roads, utilities and airfield including conflict checks
- Coordination of designs with internal stakeholders, e.g. airport operations
- Reporting of progress
- Preparation of decision papers
- Establishing and keeping contact with an international team of specialist designers
- Chairing and recording of coordination meetings
- University Degree in Architecture / Civil or Structural Engineering
- Minimum of 10 years of professional experience, of these 5 years in a similar position
- Fluent English and Hungarian both in oral and written
- Good communication skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Should be familiar with specific software such as primavera, plangrid
- Driving license
- Opportunity to participate various, challenging projects
- Unique, exciting surroundings
- International working environment
Liszt Ferenc International Airport is located in the administrative area of district 18 and Vecsés, easily accessible by car via the express road or M0. The airport is also conveniently accessible by public transport and by train (by bus 200E from Kőbánya-Kispest and by train from Nyugati or Zugló).
This is how you can apply:
If you feel you are up to professionally performing the tasks listed above and you would like to join our unique and dynamically developing company, send your CV with your photo and your motivational letter, in English and Hungarian, indicating your salary expectation and the position you are applying for, to the following e-mail address:
Budapest Airport – Where everything takes off