(Work Support Assistant and Analyst)
for a definite period (maternity cover)
- Control of jobcard closure, perform visual check of jobcards,
- Close jobcards in SAP, make entries in Customer’s Database,
- Scanning of jobcards and maintenance documents,
- Administer the Technical Library,
- Perform Project Preparation in terms of maintenance data,
- Archive Maintenance Data and Maintenance Records,
- Compile Maintenance Records to be presented to Customer,
- Ability to present processes to Auditors (Authority, Customer and Internal),
- Daily communication with Customer Representatives and Production personnel,
- Support Planning in terms of Job Card printing and headcount,
- Any other duties as assigned by the Manager Planning & Engineering.
Qualification, skills, competencies:
- High School Graduation,
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, ability to work within a team,
- Computer Literacy,
- SAP user knowledge (preferable).
- Able to work efficiently under pressure, multitask and prioritise,
- Able to work in late shifts and during weekends,
- Good English communication skill, both verbal and written.
What we offer:
- Possibility of professional development
- Excellent social benefits
- Discount at sports facilities
- Mentor program during probation period
- Stable background
- Unique working environment
- Corporate community events
About Lufthansa Technik Budapest Kft.
Lufthansa Technik Budapest is part of the Lufthansa Technik Group – the world’s leading provider of maintenance, repair and overhaul services as well as modifications to the civil aviation industry. With tailor-made maintenance programs and advanced repair techniques, we ensure the reliability and availability of our customers’ aircraft fleets. We are independent of aircraft manufacturers and licensed internationally as a repair, manufacturing and development organization. With more than 26,000 employees and over 30 international subsidiaries, the Lufthansa Technik Group offers a full range of services in the fields of maintenance, overhaul, component support, engines, landing gears, VIP services, innovation and digital fleet solutions to around 800 customers worldwide. Lufthansa Technik Budapest has over 420 employees. Our success is built on our people who are fundamental to our organization.
Send your application including your CV, Motivation letter to: email@example.com