Trainee Aircraft Mechanic(s)
for Base and Line Maintenance
Lufthansa Technik Budapest Ltd. is currently seeking trainee Aircraft Mechanic(s) for our location in Budapest, Hungary.
You will undertake the following tasks:
- Performance of aircraft maintenance tasks
- Problem-solving occurring in the assigned aircraft area.
- Work in close contact with team members.
- Ensure a high standard of quality, housekeeping, health and safety and tool care.
- Continuous professional improvement is required.
- Qualification as an aircraft mechanic
- Valid driver’s license
- Good English language and computer skills
- Good analytical skills as well as a high sense of responsibility and strong personal initiative
- Ability to work in multi-site teams
- Ability to do shift work and have a high level of endurance
What we offer:
- Possibility of professional development
- Excellent social benefits
- Discount at sports facilities
- Mentor program during probation period
- Stable background
- Unique working environment
- Corporate community events
- Business trips abroad
About Lufthansa Technik Budapest Kft.
Lufthansa Technik Budapest is part of the Lufthansa Technik Group – the world’s leading provider of maintenance, repair and overhaul services as well as modifications to the civil aviation industry. With tailor-made maintenance programs and advanced repair techniques, we ensure the reliability and availability of our customers’ aircraft fleets. We are independent of aircraft manufacturers and licensed internationally as a repair, manufacturing and development organization. With more than 26,000 employees and over 30 international subsidiaries, the Lufthansa Technik Group offers a full range of services in the fields of maintenance, overhaul, component support, engines, landing gears, VIP services, innovation and digital fleet solutions to around 800 customers worldwide. Lufthansa Technik Budapest has over 420 employees. Our success is built on our people who are fundamental to our organization.
Send your application including your CV, Motivation letter to: email@example.com