Warranty Manager (M/F)
This area is responsible for supporting aircraft owners in maintaining the airworthiness of their aircraft in accordance with the European regulation European Aviation Safety Agency Part-M and also offering additional engineering services. At our location in Budapest, particular focus is placed on technical data and documentation.
You will undertake the following tasks as an Engineer Defect Repair Management:
- Prepare, evaluate, align, submit and negotiate warranty cases until the final result with Original Equipment Manufactures and Suppliers.
- Coordinate and monitor warranty related processes regarding Supplier Purchasing Contracts, Letter Agreements, Amendments, etcetera.
- Define, record, publish, interpret, evaluate and align Warranty KPIs and initiate process improvements with full involvement of all interfaces.
- Represent the division and the customer’s interests towards Original Equipment Manufacturers and Suppliers for technical and commercial clarifications and in case of responsibility gaps.
- Define, update and publish process descriptions and related documentation and ensure their application.
- Consult, support and train colleagues in production and administration divisions.
- Support financial monthly and yearly statement and budget process.
- University degree in electrical, mechanical or aeronautical engineering or completed vocational education and experience as a licensed maintenance mechanic (European Aviation Safety Agency Part 66 CAT B1.1 or B2).
- Knowledge of aircraft maintenance and aeronautical legislation.
- Excellent English and Hungarian language and computer skills (knowledge with Aircraft Maintenance Software System is an advantage).
- German language skills are an advantage.
- Very good analytical skills as well as a high sense of responsibility and strong personal initiative.
- Strong ability to guide and motivate employees.
- Very good negotiation and persuasion skills as well as assertiveness.
- Ability to work in multi-site teams.
- Stress resistant.
- Willingness to work at customer’s site.
*Hungarian language is required.
About Lufthansa Technik AG
Lufthansa Technik is the worldwide leading independent provider of maintenance, repair, overhaul and modification services for civil aircraft. With tailored maintenance programs and state-of-the-art repair methods we ensure the durable reliability and availability of our customers’ aircraft fleets. We are an internationally-licensed maintenance, production and development company with eight business units: Maintenance, Overhaul, Component Services, Engine Services, Landing Gear Services, VIP Services, Original Equipment Innovation and Digital Fleet Solutions. With more than 26,000 employees and over 30 international subsidiaries, the Lufthansa Technik Group offers its approximately 800 customers worldwide a complete range of services round about aircraft technology.