His/her main tasks are
- Perform spot checks – deficiency identification;
- Perform quality investigations;
- Hazard identification;
- Handling company authorisations and conduct authorization boards.
- Supporting the development and implementation of quality programmes.
- Appropriate University degree or relevant training;
- Detailed understanding of EASA Part 145 Rules & Regulation;
- At least 3 years work experience in quality management system, optionally with ISO9001 (EN 9110) standard
- OR at least 5 years experience in an MRO production / CAMO organization, engineering or planning organization. (Less than 5 years can be acceptable if the candidate‘s experience is above the average as far as the complexity of works he had taken part in justifies that. In this case having a valid license and/or inspector/supervisor company authorization or other appropriate and relevant experience is an advantage);
- Experience in conducting audits (planning, preparation, execution, reporting results and follow-up);
- Fluent English language skills;
- Fundamental understanding of a quality system, documentation and implementation to international standards and/or requirements.
A cikk a hirdetés alatt folytatódik.
- Thorough understanding of problem-solving and quality improvement tools and techniques;
- Understanding human factors and motivation.
- Training program to excel your career;
- Fringe benefits (cafeteria system);
- Excellent social benefits (eg. in case of marriage or child blessing);
- Work for a multinational company with a long history and a stable background.
If this is to you, please apply by email: firstname.lastname@example.org