Sales & Key Account Manager
(Aircraft Maintenance Services)
Hybrid Model (Remotely & In the Office)
Do you want to be responsible for the Sales of all products of the SG AMS in cooperation with Corporate Sales? Are you curious, dynamic and eager for new challenges in a multinational corporation?
If your answer was „yes”, then come and see what we have to offer!
Employment level: Direct entry
Function: Sales / CRM
Working time: Full time
Your responsibilities and duties may include the following:
- Leading sales projects including contract negotiations in close cooperation with the respective Corporate Sales unit in the region
- Development of offers / business plans for sales projects including concepts, pricing and risk assessment based on the cost calculations and target mar-gins set forth by the Business Management Center (BMC)
- Analysis & Forecasting of customer demand including identification of up-selling potentials
- Development of sales strategies and performance of sales activities
- Active analysis, steering and optimization of the assigned customer accounts including monitoring and active steering of the contract fulfillment
- Reporting tasks in connection with the assigned accounts
* All other duties as assigned or required.
The ideal Sales & Key Account Manager must fulfill the following requirements:
- High school certificate, A level/ Abitur or equivalent required
- Bachelor’s degree or University degree in business admin/economics or aviation engineering required
- Master’s degree desirable
- Minimum 2 year experience in international technical sales required
- English language required
- German language desirable
- Fluent in at least 2 major languages of the region & excellent intercultural skills
- In-depth knowledge of the LHT processes & procedures required
- Computer literate as user
- Willingness to travel
- Function influences budget/ revenue/ etc. up to 100 Mio EUR
- Excellent negotiation skills
* CV/Resume and Cover Letter required
* Company will not provide relocation assistance
* Must possess a legal work permit in Hungary
About Lufthansa Technik AG
Lufthansa Technik is the world’s leading provider of maintenance, repair and overhaul services and modifications in the aviation industry. With more than 20,000 employees and over 30 international subsidiaries, the Lufthansa Technik Group offers a full range of aircraft technology services to around 800 customers around the world. What makes us so successful? We do. The people at the Lufthansa Technik Group. Whether engineering, IT or logistics, first-year apprentice or highly specialized professional – we not only keep aviation in motion. We are working on its future every day. We are innovators, technoholics and those who think aviation forward. Our pioneering spirit discovers the next horizon even in the smallest detail. We are Aviationeers. What about you?
If this is you, please apply online here!